- Fire Pump System
- Diesel Fire Pump
- Electric Fire Pump
- Electric Fire Jockey Pump SystemSmall Electric Jockey Fire Pump SetJC Vertical Turbine Fire PumpXBD-ISO Series Horizontal End Suction Centrifugal PumpXBD-D Multistage Electric Fire PumpCDL Vertical Electric Fire Pump Jockey pumpXBD-XA Series Horizontal Centrifugal PumpXBD-S Horizontal Split Case Fire PumpXBD-ISW Series Horizontal Centrifugal PumpXBD-L Vertical Electric Fire Pump
Small fire pump systemAs usual, Fire pump system include Diesel engine pump + Electric motor pump+Jockey pump. Sometime, it just include Electric pump+Jockey pump.
Its power: 1.0 to 20kw, flow: 15-300gpm, head: 3-10bar, 50/60hz. The material: Cast iron or SS, bronze impeller.
This pump machine unit is very sutitable for fire fighting or pressure-stablized purpose for house or small building. We make it as customized according to NFPA 20 and GB standard.
The diesel engine is Honda, Changcai, Changfa, Sifang. And we have motor factory, can make motors from 1 kw- 710 kw.
1-- Applicable for the XBC series Diesel Fire Pump control made in this Co., and also for the diesel engine fire fighting pump and diesel generator controls of users.
2-- It is applicable for water supply for fire service and emergency water supply.
3-- Suitable for the fire-fighting water supply and emergency water supply in storehouse, yard, airport, petroleum and chemical industry, power plant liquefied gas, textile, ship, and oil ship etc. occasions.
2. Using Instruction
1. The height of the machine room should be depended on the equipment’s height and the lifting apparatus, 3-5m ad the effective height in general.
2. To ensure a good ventilation inside of the machine room, the temperature there should not be over 40°C and enough venting temperature holes must be set.
3. When to mount both inlet and outlet pipes of the fire-fighting pump, do not let their weight loading on the pump so as to prevent it against damage and its performance of running from being affected.
4. It is not allowed to mount the control cabinet in the front of the diesel engine’s radiator, otherwise the electric components inside of the cabinet would be affected and not work normally.
InquiryPlease Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 8 hours.