- Fire Pump System
- Fire Pump PackagesUL-Listed Fire Pump SetDiesel Fire Pump SetEJ Small Flow Fire Pump SetED Small fire pump setElectric Jockey Fire Pump SetFire Pump Set with Jockey PumpFire Pump SystemSplit Case Fire Pump SetMutistage EEJ Fire Pump SetEDJ Fire Pump SetDiesel Fire Pump Set with Jockey PumpFire Fighting Pump SystemElectric Diesel Jockey Fire Pump SetFire Fighting Pump Set with Jockey PumpSmall Capacity Electric Fire Pump SetDJ Fire Pump Set with Jockey PumpEJ Fire Pump SetED Fire Pump Set (Electric+Diesel pump)Diesel Engine Fire Pump SetEDJ End Suction Fire Pump SetDiesel Fire Jockey PumpSmall Fire Pump SetEDJ Fire Pump SystemFire Water Pump SetFire Pump AssemblyDJ Small Flow Fire Pump SetCummins Engine Fire Pump Set
- Diesel Fire Pump
- XBC-S Diesel Split Case Fire PumpXBC-IS Diesel End Suction Fire PumpXBC-D Diesel Multistage Fire PumpVertical Turbine Diesel Engine Fire PumpDiesel Engine Single-Stage Centrifugal PumpUL Listed Diesel End Suction Fire PumpXBC-IS Diesel End Suction Fire Fighting PumpXBC-S Diesel Engine Split Case Fire PumpDiesel Engine End Suction Fire PumpXBC-IS Diesel End Suction Fire PumpsZWC Diesel Engine Self Priming Pump for IrrigationDiesel Engine End Suction Fire Fighting PumpXBC-S Heat Exchange Diesel End Suction Fire PumpXBC-XA Diesel Engine End Suction Fire PumpXBC-IS Diesel Engine Fire PumpDiesel Engine End Suction Fire PumpXBC-IS Diesel Engine End Suction Fire PumpXBC-ISO Diesel Fire Fighting PumpPortable Fire PumpFire Booster Pump
- Electric Fire Pump
XBD-ISW Series Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
Power: 0.75~160/6P kW
Working Pressure: 1.6MPa
If you want to get more product information please contact us!
XBD-W Horizontal Single Stage Electric Fire Pump
XBD electric fire pumps are a kind of new type fire products researched and developed in full compliance with the state issued-newly standard of GB6245-2006 "Fire pump", according to the end-user's practical needs and special using requirements. The inspection of the state fire equipment quality supervising center shows its all kinds of performance indexes are up to or over the standard's requirements and it earned the certificate for fire state products.
1. Pump Body: to lower the velocity of flow, making velocity energy into pressure energy.
2. Impeller: to play a leading role with its vane forcing liquid rotated and splashed around driven by centrifugal force.
3. Pressure Plug: to mount pressure gauge to monitor the normal operation of pump.
4. Air Release Valve: to release the air inside to ensure the normal start of pump.
5. Y/Y2 Series Motor: the driving part of pump, with a close coupled type.
6. Base: pump’s foundation, to ensure the stable of installation.
7. Water Deflector: to avoid water entering motor due to leakage at seal.
8. Pump Cover: elaborately designed of sharing the same end cover with motor, shortened axial dimensions and simple structure.
9. Mechanical Seal: made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber and etc, for outstanding sealing, durable service life and leak-tightness.
10. Pump Shaft: coaxial with motor and high concentricity to enable pump operating without noise and vibration.
11. Drain Plug: fully let out the liquid inside in case that pump needs servicing or will be left unused for a long time.
XBD electric fire pumps are mainly used for the fixed fire hydrant fire system; automatic spraying fire system used by all sorts of organs, projects, high-floor buildings etc. and can be transferred with the clear water without solid grain under 100 or its equivalence, also be used for public-used water providing system for fire, living, production, construction and municipality.
2. Using Instruction
1. Turning the clutch by hand, there should be no jammed phenomenon at the turner position.
2. Opening the inlet valve and the vent valve, letting the water fill into the pump's chamber, then closing the vent valve.
3. Clicking the switch of motor, and confirming whether the turning is right or not.
1. Fully opening the inlet valves, and closing the valves of the outlet pipe.
2. Connecting the power, Opening the valves of the outlet pipe and adjusting the needed working point when the turning velocity is normal.
3. Watching whether there exist abnormities or not, if yes, should the pump be stopped and inspected before re-running.
1. After turning off the outlet valves one by one, shutting off the power.
2. Shutting off the inlet valves.
3. If the ambient temperature is below 0, some warm keeping measures should be adopted.
|ModeL||FLow(m3/h)||Head(mpa)||Power(kw)||Speed (rpm)||Caliber (mm)|
|MORE SPECIFICATIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.|
InquiryPlease Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 8 hours.