ISW horizontal centrifugal pump
is a high-efficiency and energy-saving product designed and manufactured according to the unique structure combination of IS type centrifugal pump and vertical pump, and strictly in accordance with the international standard ISO2858 and the new national pipeline centrifugal pump standard JB/T53058-93. The pump is optimized and designed by domestic advanced hydraulic model. At the same time, based on the ISW type, hot water pumps, high temperature pumps, chemical pumps, oil pumps, etc.
1. Stable operation: The absolute concentricity of the pump shaft and the excellent dynamic and static balance of the impeller ensure smooth operation without vibration.
2. No water leaks: the cemented carbide seals of different materials ensure that there is no leakage in the transportation of different media.
3. Low noise: The water pump under the two low-noise bearings runs smoothly, except for the weak sound of the motor, there is basically no noise.
4. Low failure rate: The structure is simple and reasonable, and the key parts are equipped with world-class quality, so the trouble-free working time of the whole machine is greatly improved.
5. Easy maintenance: it is easy and convenient to replace seals and bearings.
6. Occupies less land: the outlet can be left, right, and upward, which is convenient for pipeline layout and installation, and saves space.
Start and stop of ISW horizontal pipeline centrifugal pump
(1) Maintenance and maintenance during operation
1. The inlet pipeline must be filled with liquid, and it is forbidden to run the pump for a long time under the state of cavitation.
2. Regularly check the motor current value, and it must not exceed the rated current of the motor.
3. After the pump has been in operation for a long time, when the noise and vibration of the unit increase due to mechanical wear, it should be stopped for inspection, and the wearing parts can be replaced if necessary. The overhaul period of the unit is generally one year.
(2) Mechanical seal maintenance and maintenance
1. Mechanical seal lubrication should be clean and free of solid particles.
2. It is strictly forbidden for the mechanical seal to work under the condition of dry grinding.
3. Turn the pump (motor) several times before starting to avoid damage to the sealing ring due to sudden start.
4. The sealing leakage tolerance is 3 drops/min, otherwise it should be overhauled.
1. ISW pipeline centrifugal pump
is used for conveying clear water and other liquids whose physical and chemical properties are similar to clear water. It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, pressurized water supply for high-rise buildings, garden irrigation, fire pressurization and equipment matching, operating temperature T: ≤80°C.
2. ISWR (WRG) type hot water (high temperature) circulation pump is widely used in energy, metallurgy, chemical industry, textile, papermaking, and hotels and restaurants, etc. Boiler high temperature hot water pressurized circulation delivery and urban heating system circulation pump, ISWR operating temperature T: ≤120°C, WRG operating temperature T: ≤240°C.
3. ISWH type horizontal chemical pump is used for conveying corrosive liquid without solid particles, and its viscosity is similar to water. T: -20°C-120°C.
4. ISWB type horizontal oil pump is used to transport petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel oil, kerosene, etc., and the operating temperature T: -20°C-120°C.