The advantages of integrated lift pump station
The function of the integrated lift pump station is to raise the upstream sewage to the height required by the subsequent processing unit to achieve gravity flow.
The integrated lifting pump station generally consists of: a water pump, a sump, and a pump house.
Second, the integrated pump in the pumping station is diverse, generally based on centrifugal pumps. According to the installation method, it is divided into dry pump and submersible sewage pump. Dry pump has vertical pump and horizontal pump. There are two types of pump submersible sewage installation and dry installation.
Third, the role of the pool is to adjust the imbalance between the amount of water and the amount of pumping, to avoid frequent start of the pump.
1. The arrangement of the sump should fully consider the maintenance of the pump and the fixed pump base. (The submersible sewage pump and collecting tank are good for two sets of separate operations.)
2. For the balance of water intake and water output, most of them are now solved by frequency modulation, and the effect is good.
3. The arrangement of the collection basin should take into account the convenience of cleaning and maintenance. For closed collection basins, ventilation holes and ventilators shall be provided at the convection.
4. The collecting basin should regularly clean up the sundries according to the specific conditions to ensure the normal operation of the pump.
4. The following principles should be considered for the operation control of the pump unit in the sump.
1. To ensure that the amount of water is consistent with the amount of lifting.
2. To maintain the high water level operation of the sump.
3. Do not often open or stop the pump.
4. There must be at least one spare pump.
5. Keep the pumping and opening time evenly of each pump in the pump group.