Some people say that mechanical equipment, any part need learning of it. This is true. From research and development design to installation and use, the fire pump is undoubtedly has any precautions and details. Better Technology Co.,LTD. has been working in the fire pump industry for many years. After reviewing all kinds of fire pumps, I still feel that it is not a teacher, just a beginner. Recently, under the guidance and training of professional fire pump professional engineers, I have learned new knowledge. Below you can also learn some of the fire pump!
Standard for fire pump inlet pipes
1. Two inlet pipes to ensure that when one of them is damaged or repaired, the normal operation of the fire pump can be ensured through the standby water pipe;
2. The open pipe should be equipped with a bright gate valve or a butterfly valve with a self-locking device, but when the dark rod valve is set, it should be provided with an opening scale and a mark; when the pipe diameter exceeds DN300, an electric valve should be provided;
3. Flow design of inlet pipe: When the diameter is less than DN250, the flow rate should be 1.0m/s~1.2m/s; when the diameter is larger than DN250, it should be 1.2m/s~1.6m/s.
Standard for fire pump outlet pipes
1. There are 2 outlet pipes, and the water pipes are connected with the fire water supply loop pipe network. When one of the water pipes is overhauled, the other water pipes should still be able to design the flow through all fire water supply;
2. The check valve and the open gate valve should be installed on the outlet pipe of the fire pump; when the butterfly valve is used, it should be equipped with a self-locking device; when the pipe diameter exceeds DN300, the electric valve should be set;
3. Flow design of fire pump outlet pipe: When the diameter is less than DN250, the flow rate should be 1.5m/s~2.0m/s; when the diameter is larger than DN250, it should be 2.0m/s~2.5m/s.
More knowledge of fire pump technology, just on the official website of Better Technology Co., Ltd. thanks!