How to improve the efficiency of diesel multistage fire pump？
1. Application of frequency conversion energy-saving technology. For diesel multistage pumps with design parameters greater than the actual operating conditions, after installing the variable frequency speed control device, it always runs in the high efficiency zone.
2. Promote the application of new energy-saving products such as high-efficiency and energy-saving permanent magnet speed-regulating motors and dual-power motors on the main diesel engine multistage pumps.
3. Selection of diesel multistage pumps. When selecting a new pump, a multistage pump produced by a large manufacturer should be selected to ensure the efficiency of the multistage pump. I must reflexively, I will not
4. Maintenance of multistage diesel engine.
(1) Always check and adjust the multistage pump shaft end seal of diesel engine to reduce the volume loss;
(2) After the multstage pump has been running for 10,000 hours, it should be overhauled to restore the pump efficiency;
5. Regularly clean the filter tank, check the pipeline connection, and ensure that the multi-stage pump inlet line is unblocked. Only changed to new style
6. Strictly follow the multistage pump operation rules of the diesel engine. Before starting the pump, the disc pump should be opened, the inlet valve should be opened, the outlet valve should be closed, and the exhaust air should be vented to check whether the inlet pressure of the pump meets the requirements. Prevent cavitation of the pump due to low supply pressure and insufficient flow. The three should use the joint force
Diesel water pump When a multistage pump is used to pump a mud flow containing large, medium and small materials in a liquid, the liquid is sprayed into the cylindrical chamber along the tangential plane to form a vortex, and a part of the liquid is tangentially The chamber is excluded; the slurry is sprayed axially into the chamber, the vortex separating the large size material from the remaining mud and liquid; the remaining mud and liquid are axially removed from the chamber and sprayed into the multistage pump The inlet from the multistage pump is used as the injection liquid for forming the vortex, thereby reducing the wear of the multistage pump impeller and improving the efficiency of the diesel multistage fre pump.