- Diesel Fire Pump
- Electric Fire Pump
- Water Supply Pump
- Booster Pump System High FlowBooster Pump Set DomesticSelf Priming Pump DieselSelf Priming Pump ElectricEnd Suction Water PumpSplit Casing Water PumpVertical Single Stage PumpHorizontal Single Stage PumpVertical Multistage PumpHorizontal MultiStage PumpCQ Magnetic PumpCQF Magnetic PumpSewage Pump Self PrimingSewage pumping stationG Single Screw PumpsNL Mud Slurry PumpQJB Submersible MixerWQ Submersible Sewage PumpJYWQ,JPWQ Submersible Sewage PumpGW Series Pipeline Non-clogging Sewage PumpDBY Electric Diaphragm PumpQBY Air-operation Diaphragm Pump
XBC series diesel engine fire-fighting pump group is a new-style fire-fighting equipment developed in accordance with GB6245-98 and NEPA20 standard, and upon the fitted fire-fighting pumps (single-stage single-suction type, single-stage double-suction type and sectional multistage type), can be divided into XBC-IS, XBC-S and XBC-D three sub series. The equipment has a wide range of pressure and temperature and can be used for almost every occasion necessary for fire-fighting.
The diesel engine fitted with the equipment is an excellent product domestic or imported, features good starting performance, strong overload capacity, compact structure, easy maintenance and use and high degree of automation. The equipment is really a fire-fighting one advanced and reliable in performance.
1-- Applicable for the XBC series diesel engine fire-fighting pump control made in this Co., and also for the diesel engine fire-fighting pump and diesel generator controls of users.
2-- It is applicable for water supply for fire service and emergency water supply.
3-- Suitable for the fire-fighting water supply and emergency water supply in storehouse, yard, airport, petroleum and chemical industry, power plant liquefied gas, textile, ship, and oil ship etc. occasions.
2. Using Instruction
1. The height of the machine room should be depended on the equipment’s height and the lifting apparatus, 3-5m ad the effective height in general.
2. To ensure a good ventilation inside of the machine room, the temperature there should not be over 40°C and enough venting temperature holes must be set.
3. When to mount both inlet and outlet pipes of the fire-fighting pump, do not let their weight loading on the pump so as to prevent it against damage and its performance of running from being affected.
4. It is not allowed to mount the control cabinet in the front of the diesel engine’s radiator, otherwise the electric components inside of the cabinet would be affected and not work normally.
|Model||Flow(m3/h)||Head(mpa)||Power(kw)||Speed (rpm)||Caliber (mm)|
|MORE SPECIFICATIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.|
InquiryPlease Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 8 hours.