Vertical fire pump, multi-stage segmental structure. The inlet and outlet flanges of the pump are on the same straight line. The impeller adopts a hydraulic balance method, axial force, and a guide bearing at the lower end of the pump. The shaft is fixed to the motor shaft through a clamp coupling Transmission. The outer cylinder is a stainless steel cylinder. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal. The pump is driven by a motor, and the pump rotates clockwise when viewed from the motor end. The outlet of the pump is equipped with an exhaust valve (gas nozzle), which can ensure that the gas in the pump can be completely exhausted. The impeller can be made of bronze material to avoid rusting between the impeller and guide vane after long-term shutdown.
1. The weight of the pipeline should not bear on the pump during installation, otherwise the pump will be easily damaged;
2. The pump and the motor are integral structures. It has been calibrated by the manufacturer before leaving the factory, so there is no need to adjust it during installation. Therefore, it is very convenient to install;
3. The anchor bolts must be tightened during installation, and the pump should be checked at regular intervals to prevent it from loosening, so as not to affect the performance of the pump due to severe vibration when the pump is started;
4. Before installing the water pump, carefully check whether there are hard objects (such as stones, iron sand, etc.) in the pump flow channel that affect the operation of the water pump, so as not to damage the flow-passing parts when the water pump is running;
5. For the convenience of maintenance and safe use, install a regulating valve on the outlet pipeline of the pump and install a pressure gauge near the outlet of the pump. For high-lift pumps, it should also be installed before the outlet gate valve in order to prevent water hammer. A check valve is used to deal with loss of power accidents such as sudden power failure, so as to ensure that the water pump operates under proper working conditions and increase the service life of the water pump;
6. The pump is used in places with a suction lift. It should be equipped with a bottom valve, and there should be no too many bends in the outlet pipeline, and there must be no water leakage or air leakage, so as not to affect the suction performance of the pump;
7. In order to prevent impurities from entering the pump and blocking the flow path and affecting performance, a filter should be installed in front of the pump port;
8. Install the pipeline and rotate the rotor parts of the water pump. There should be no friction sound or stuck phenomenon. Otherwise, the pump should be disassembled to check the cause.