Installation steps and precautions of diesel pump sets
The correct installation steps of diesel water pump:
1. Check that the diesel engine water pump and motor are not damaged. The installation height of the diesel water pump, plus the hydraulic loss of the suction line and its speed energy shall not be greater than the allowable vacuum height value specified in the sample. The basic dimensions should conform to the installation dimensions of the pump unit.
2. Place the diesel water pump on the concrete foundation with anchor bolts, adjust the level by adjusting the wedge-shaped pads in between, and tighten it properly to prevent losening.
3. Fill the concrete behind the foundation and pump feet. Asfter the concrete is dry, tighten the anchor bolts, and recheck the level of the diesel pump.
4. Correct the concentricity between the motor shaft and the diesel pump shaft. Make the two shafts in a straight line, the tolerance of the coaxiality on the outer circle of the two shafts is 0.1mm, and the unevenness of the end surface is allowed to be 0.3mm.
5. After checking that the direction of rotation of the motor is consistent with that of the diesel pump, install the coupling and coupling pin.
6. The inlet and outlet pipes shall be provided with a separate support, and shall not be supported by the diesel engine pump body.
7. The junction table between the diesel engine water pump and the pipeline should ensure good air tightness, especially the water inlet pipeline, must ensure that there is no air leakage and no possibility of air storage.
8. If the diesel engine water pump is installed above the inlet water level, in order to start the irrigation pump, a bottom valve can generally be installed. Vacuum water diversion method can also be used.
9. After the diesel engine water pump and the water outlet pipeline, a gate valve and a check valve are generally needed (the head is less than 20 meters), and the check valve is installed behind the gate valve. The installation method mentioned above refers to the diesel pump set without a common base.
10. Install a diesel engine water pump equipped with a common base, and adjust the level of the unit by adjusting the wedge horn between the base and the concrete foundation. The installation principles and requirements are the same as those for units without a common base.