First, the setting requirements of the fire pump
1. For the sprinkler system that adopts the temporary high-pressure water supply system, it is advisable to set up an independent fire-fighting water pump, and set up a backup pump according to the working performance of the largest fire-fighting water pump.
2. When the fire pump is used together with the fire hydrant system, the system pipeline should be separated before the alarm valve.
3. The fire-fighting water pump and pressure-stabilizing pump of the system shall adopt the self-priming water absorption method. If it is a natural water source, measures should be taken to prevent debris from clogging the suction port of the fire pump.
4. The suction pipes of each group of fire pumps should not be less than 2. In the system where ring pipes are arranged in front of the inlet of the alarm valve, the outlet pipes of each group of fire pumps should not be less than 2. The suction pipe of the fire pump should be equipped with control valves and pressure gauges; the outlet pipe should be equipped with control valves, check valves and pressure gauges, and flow and pressure detection devices should be installed on the outlet pipes or reserved for connecting flow and pressure detection devices. interface. When necessary, measures should be taken to control the outlet pressure of the fire pump.
Second, the installation requirements of the fire pump
1. A filter should be installed on the suction pipe, and it should be installed after the control valve.
2. The control valve on the suction pipe should be installed after the fire pump is fixed on the foundation. Its diameter should not be smaller than the diameter of the fire pump suction port, and butterfly valves without reliable locking devices should not be used. The butterfly valves should be grooved or Flanged butterfly valve.
3. When the fire pump and the fire pool are located on two independent foundations and are rigidly connected to each other, a flexible connecting pipe should be added to the suction pipe.
4. A pressure gauge should also be installed on the main outlet pipe of the system, and the range of the pressure gauge should be 2.0 to 2.5 times the working pressure. The installation direction of the check valve or multi-function water pump control valve should be consistent with the direction of water flow.
Third, Requirements for the setting of high-level fire water tanks
1. For the automatic sprinkler system that adopts temporary high-pressure water supply system, a high-level fire water tank should be installed. The automatic sprinkler system can be used together with the fire hydrant system in the high-level fire water tank, and its setting should meet the relevant requirements.
2. When the setting height of the high-level fire water tank cannot meet the working pressure of the nozzle at the most unfavorable point of the system, the system should be equipped with booster and voltage stabilization facilities, and the settings of the booster and voltage stabilization facilities should comply with national standards.
3. For the automatic sprinkler system using temporary high-pressure water supply system, if the high-level fire water tank is not required according to the current national standards, the system should be equipped with air pressure water supply equipment. The effective water volume of the pneumatic water supply equipment should be determined according to the 5-min water consumption of the 4 nozzles at the most unfavorable point of the system under the minimum working pressure. The air pressure water supply equipment set up in the dry system and pre-action system shall meet the water filling requirements of the water distribution pipeline at the same time.