The main points of fire pump selection:
1. The flow and head of the fire pump should be calculated and determined according to the fire water volume and water pressure requirements of the service project.
2. The selected fire pump should pass the inspection of the national fire product quality supervision and inspection agency, and meet the requirements of “Fire Pump” GB6245-2006.
3. Select and determine the type of fire pump according to the characteristics of the project, the power supply, the location and area of the fire pump room and the specific conditions of the fire water supply system.
4. The fire pumps of the temporary high-pressure or stable high-pressure fire water supply system shall adopt the operation mode of one-use one-preparation or multi-use one-preparation. The standby pump should have the same performance as the working pump, and the working capacity should not be smaller than one of the fire pump manufacturers. When it is used for more than one, the influence of the pump flow rate on the outlet pressure of the pump should be considered.
diesel jockey fire pump set - The main points of fire pump selection
Diesel jockey fire pump
5. According to the “Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings” (GB 50016-200 Fire Stabilizer Pump 6): The fire pump should be equipped with a spare pump, and its working capacity should not be less than that of a larger fire pump. When the outdoor firefighting water consumption of factories, warehouses, storage yards and storage tanks is less than or equal to 25 L / s or the indoor firefighting water consumption of buildings is less than or equal to 10 L / s, no standby pump may be provided. The fire pump should be guaranteed to start within 30s after the fire alarm. Fire pumps and power machinery should be directly connected.
6. The power of the motor shaft of the fire pump should meet the working requirements within the operating conditions of the pump (on the curve of the pump). The pump performance curve has no hump, and the pressure of the fire pump when it is stopped should not exceed 140% of the rated pressure of the system design. When the flow rate of the pump is 150% of the rated flow, the pressure of the pump should not be lower than 65% of the rated pressure.