Six issues of fire pump technology you need to know
Question 1: How many parts does a fire pump consist of?
The fire pump consists of six parts.
1. Sealing part: including sealing ring and stuffing box.
2. Transmission part: Including elastic coupling.
3. Bearing part: Including rolling bearing and sliding bearing.
4. Rotating part: including impeller, pump shaft and shaft sleeve.
5. Balance section: Includes balance plate, balance drum and other balance devices.
6. Pump casing part: single stage pump includes pump casing and pump cover；multi-stage pump also includes suction section, middle section, extrusion section and guide wing.
1. Realize energy conversion, and change energy to be pressure energy.
2. Connect other parts and play a supporting role.
3. The liquid is evenly introduced into the impeller, and the liquid flowing out of the impeller at high speed is collected, and flow to the lower impeller or the guide outlet (change the flow direction of the liquid).
Question 3: What is the basic performance curve of the pump?
The basic performance curve of the pump refers to the relationship between the head, shaft power, efficiency, and allowable suction vacuum of the pump under the operating conditions of rated speed.
Question 4: What are the requirements for the pump casing of the fire pump?
1. Have sufficient strength and stiffness.
3. The tightness of the pump casing must be good and strong.
4. The casting of the flow channel of the pump body and the pump cover should be smooth and clean.
Question 5: What are the main technical specifications for fire pumps?
The fire pump has six technical parameters.
1.Shaft power N, unit is kW;
2. Efficiency N, expressed as a percentage;
3. Allow suction vacuum HS, the unit is m,
4. Flow Q, the unit is m3 / h:
5. Speed n, the unit is r / min;
6. Head H, the unit is M;