How to manage the fire pump room and fire pumps?
1. All mechanical and electrical engineering equipment of the pump house, underground pool, and fire fighting system are monitored by the equipment and firefighting staff. They are regularly inspected and maintained, cared for, cleaned, and recorded. Problems that cannot be handled should be reported for rectification as soon as possible.
2. The mechanical and electrical engineering equipment in the pump room is in charge of the equipment and firefighting staff. The rest of the staff must operate, and irrelevant staff are not allowed to enter the pump room.
4. Fire pumps and sprinkler pumps are inspected every day, and an "automatic and manual" operation inspection is carried out, and a full maintenance every quarter.
5. The control circuit power supply of the pump room shall be inspected monthly to check whether the fire water pump can operate automatically when the main engine is obstructed.
6. Clean the sewage tank, and maintain the pumps and pipes often.