Diesel fire pump working conditions
• Ambient temperature:
• Ambient temperature range 4°C~40°C;
• Working to improve the ambient temperature every 5°C, its power decreased by 1% (to 25°C as the base);
• Reference elevation 91.4m, the reference atmospheric pressure is lOOKPa;
• If the work to an altitude of over 1000m, reference should be corrected GB1105.1-1987 diesel engine power, you can consult the specific technical department;
• Relative humidity <80% (20°C), outdoor allow 90% (when installed outdoors in the order presented, you can choose to configure the outdoor structure, protection class IP55).