6 Key Points You Should Pay Attention for Using Diesel Engine Water Pump in safety
Diesel engine water pump performance layout is reasonable, selection range is wide for users, easy maintenance; high efficiency. The pump is suitable for industrial and urban water supply, drainage, steel plant boiler emergency water supply, agricultural drainage and water supply or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water, the temperature is not higher than 80℃.
To use a diesel pump safely, these points should be noted:
1. If the diesel engine pump has any small faults, remember not to run. If the filler of the pump shaft is worn out, it should be added in time. If the pump is used continuously, it will leak. The direct effect is that the motor consumes more energy and can damage the impeller.
2. If the pump has a strong vibration during use, be sure to stop and check what is the cause, otherwise it will cause damage.
3. When the bottom valve of the pump leaks, some people will fill it into the inlet pipe of the pump with dry soil and flush it to the bottom of the valve. This is not desirable. Because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe, when the water pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the water pump impeller and the bearing, which shortens the service life of the water pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4. The pump must pay attention to maintenance after use, for example, after using the pump, the water in the pump should be cleaned, it is better to take the water pipe off and then rinse with water.
5. The tape on the pump should also be removed, then rinse with water and dry in the light, do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The pump tape must not be stained with oil, and do not apply some sticky material to the tape.
6. Carefully check the impeller for cracks. If the impeller is fixed on the bearing, if it is cracked or loose, it should be repaired in time. If there is mud on the pump impeller, it should be cleaned up.
Early warning of diesel engine water pump: Early warning is a non-serious fault state. Generally, some test parameters are close to the set value of the unit fault. The warning is used to remind the operator to pay attention to the situation that does not meet the requirements and solve it in time to ensure continuous operation of the system. When the warning occurs, the status indicator lights up, the buzzer sounds, but the fault is not locked, the unit does not stop, and the light will automatically go out once the fault is removed. There is an early warning of charging failure, low battery voltage, low oil pressure, high engine cooling water temperature, overspeed, low speed, etc., so pay attention to the sound of the product when using it.