1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. Its speed is higher than that of the centrifugal pump, and its force is large. The blades on the impeller play a major role. The impeller must pass the static balance test before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the frictional loss of water flow.
2. The pump body is also called the pump casing, which is the main body of the pump. It plays a role of support and fixation, and is connected with the bracket on which the bearing is installed.
3. The function of the pipeline pump shaft is to connect the motor with the coupling to transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component for transferring mechanical energy.
4. The bearing is a component that is sleeved on the pump shaft to support the pump shaft. There are two types of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Rolling bearings use tallow as a lubricant and refuel properly. Generally, 2/3 to 3/4 of the volume is too much and it will generate heat, too little and there will be noise and heat! Sliding bearings use transparent oil as lubricant, add oil to the oil level line. Too much oil will seep out along the pump shaft and drift low, too little bearing will overheat and burn out causing accidents! During the operation of the water pump, the temperature of the bearing is the highest at 85 degrees and generally runs at about 60 degrees. If it is too high, find out the reason (whether there are impurities, whether the oil is black, whether water has entered) and deal with it in time!
5. The sealing ring is also called the leak reducing ring. If the gap between the impeller inlet and the pump casing is too large, the water in the high-pressure area of the pump will flow to the low-pressure area through this gap, which will affect the water output of the pump and reduce the efficiency! If the gap is too small, the friction between the impeller and the pump casing will cause wear. In order to increase the backflow resistance, reduce internal leakage, and prolong the service life of the impeller and the pump casing, a sealing ring is installed at the joint between the inner edge of the pump casing and the outer support of the impeller, and the sealing gap should be kept between 0.25 and 1.10mm.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of stuffing, water seal ring, stuffing tube, packing gland and water seal tube. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft so that the water in the pump does not flow outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always maintain a vacuum inside the pump! When the friction between the pump shaft and the packing generates heat, it is necessary to rely on the water seal to hold the water into the water seal ring to cool the packing! Keep the water pump running normally. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the inspection of the stuffing box during the inspection tour of the pump operation! The packing will be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.