Precautions during the use of the fire pump and its maintenance
(1) During the operation of the fire pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed 35℃ and the temperature should not exceed 80℃.
(2) Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body of the fire pump. Observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark. The lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
(3) Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the pump body of the fire pump, and fill the water diversion (or slurry).
(4) Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe of the fire pump.
(5) Jog the fire pump motor and try to see if the rotation of the motor is correct.
(6) Turn on the fire pump motor. When the fire pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After seeing the proper pressure, open the gate valve gradually, and check the motor load.
(7) Try to control the flow and head of the fire pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the fire pump operates at a high efficiency point to obtain the energy-saving effect.
(8) If any abnormal sound is found in the fire pump, stop and check the cause immediately.
(9) To stop using the fire pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
(11) Regularly check the wear of the fire pump shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
(12) When the fire pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium to prevent freezing and cracking.
(13) If the fire pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble all the fire pumps, wipe off the water, coat the rotating parts and joints with grease, and store them properly.
(14) The fire pump should change the lubricating oil after 100 hours of operation within one month, and then change the oil once every 500 hours.
(15) Adjust the packing gland of the fire pump frequently to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal (it is appropriate to leak out as a drip).