The single-stage fire pump consists of two parts, the motor and the pump. The fire pump and the motor are coaxial. The pump structure includes the pump body, impeller, pump cover, and mechanical seal. The inlet and outlet of the pump are on the same horizontal axis, and the caliber and specification are the same, which is very convenient for loading and unloading, and occupies a small area. The pump is equipped with a mounting base, which is easy to install and increases the stability of the pump operation. The pump seal of XB fire pump produced by Shanghai Zibo Zhengji Pump Industry adopts mechanical seal, which has the characteristics of reliable sealing and no leakage. The axial force of the pump is balanced by the impeller with a balance ring.
Compared with the general fire pump, the vertical single-stage fire pump has the same basic structure, but under the research of professional staff, a small detail is added between the motor and the pump - the electric coupler, which is used by many pump manufacturers If there is no electric coupler, the advantage of adding this electric coupler is that the pump and the motor seem to be separated, but they are not separated. When the water pump breaks down or the motor is broken, it will not cause the whole water pump to be replaced. If the motor is broken, just replace the motor. If the pump body is broken, only the pump body needs to be replaced.
Vertical single-stage fire pump features:
1. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, small footprint.
2. Stable operation, low noise and high component concentricity.
3. Adopt advanced hydraulic model, high efficiency and excellent performance.
4. The shaft seal adopts high-quality mechanical seal, which has the characteristics of wear resistance, no leakage and long service life.
5. The inlet of the pump is in the horizontal direction, and the outlet is in a vertical upward structure, which is convenient for pipeline layout.
6. Easy maintenance, no need to disassemble the pipeline, just remove the pump cover nut, take out the motor and transmission components for maintenance.
Vertical single-stage fire pump maintenance:
1. When installing the fire pump, the cables should be overhead and the power cord should not be too long. When the clean water fire pump unit is launched, do not apply force to the cable, so as not to cause the power cord to break. Do not sink the fire pump into the mud, otherwise it will cause poor heat dissipation of the motor and burn out the motor windings.
2. When purchasing a fire pump, pay attention to its model, flow rate and lift. If the selected specifications are not appropriate, it will not be able to obtain sufficient water output, and the efficiency of the unit cannot be exerted. In addition, the direction of rotation of the motor should also be clarified. Some types of fire pumps can discharge water when they are running forward and reverse, but when they are reversed, the water output is small and the current is large. The reverse rotation will damage the motor windings. In order to prevent electric shock accidents caused by electric leakage when the fire pump is working underwater, a leakage protection switch should be installed.
3. Check the motor frequently. If cracks in the lower cover, damage or failure of the rubber sealing ring are found, they should be replaced or repaired in time to prevent water from penetrating into the machine.
4. Try to avoid turning on the machine at low voltage. The difference between the power supply voltage and the rated voltage cannot be 10%. If the voltage is too high, the motor will overheat and burn out the winding. Time energized and heat even burn out windings and capacitors. Do not switch the motor on and off frequently. This is because backflow will occur when the electric pump stops. If it is turned on immediately, the motor load will start, resulting in excessive starting current and burning of the windings.
The control cabinet shall include but not limited to the following functions and requirements:
1. All kinds of electrical components meet the specification standards.
2. The control cabinet should meet the functional and control requirements of the system.
3. The control panel should display various working parameters in Chinese and English.
4. The protection level of the control cabinet is IP54, which is indoor vertical
5. The phase color regulation of the power line in the cabinet: phase line L1 (phase A) yellow phase line L2 (phase B) green phase line L3 (phase C) red zero line light blue grounding line yellow and green two-color A. power line in the cabinet Arrangement sequence: Viewed from the front of the cabinet, from top to bottom, from left to right, from inside to outside, the phase lines are arranged in the order of L1, L2, L3. B. There should be protection functions for the pump motor, such as: overload, overvoltage, short circuit, phase loss and undervoltage, overheating, etc., and have sound and light alarm functions, but only provide alarm functions, and tripping is not allowed.
6. It has a resistance loss compensation function, and can adjust the set value through external parameters (such as temperature, time, altitude and flow).
7. It has the functions of local manual operation (can test a single pump) and digital remote control, including the start and stop of the device.
8. The control cabinet can clearly display the operation and failure of the pump, and send out sound and light alarm signals. LCD can be used to display system related parameters.
9. It has the monitoring function of the system, that is, the limitation of the maximum and minimum value of the measured value (pressure, flow). With communication bus function.
10. Each control cabinet shall provide the following passive contact signals and interface terminals, and have the function of transmitting the passive contact signals of the operation and failure of each water pump to the fire alarm system.