Fuel-saving tips for diesel engine fire pump | ZJBetter
1.Adjust the fuel injection pressure of the injector. The diesel engine fire pump needs regular inspection and adjustment because of long-term run.
2. Increase the temperature of the diesel engine cooling water. The increase of water temperature can make the diesel burn more completely, the viscosity of the oil will be smaller, can reduce the movement resistance, and save the fuel.
3. Maintain a certain water temperature: The cooling water temperature of the diesel water pump engine is better to keep at around 45-65℃. If the water temperature is too low, the diesel can not burn completely, then increase the load of the machine itself. It is best to use non-mineral “soft water” (such as distilled water and rain water) for cooling water. Do not abuse sewage and mud water.
4. Increase the pump speed, the flow rate and head.
5. Use the purified oil. In general, oils with less impurities can be used for a long time. Use precipitated or purified oil will reduce oil consumption.
6. Ensure that the machine does not leak oil. We all know that oil leakage not only causes a lot of oil consumption, but also brings additional safety risks. In the face of such a situation, it is better to use a valve paint to gasket and smooth it on glass plate and positive oil pipe joints. Equiped with a diesel recovery device, and connect the oil return pipe on the oil nozzle and hollow core screw with a plastic pipe to make the return oil flow into the oil tank.
7. Diesel purification: After using the fuel tank for a period of time, some minerals or impurities will at the bottom of the tank and should be cleaned or purified regularly. Otherwise, it will have a greater impact on the normal operation of the plunger and the water injection head, which may cause problems such as inaccurate oil supply time, uneven oil supply, and poor oil atomization, resulting in increasing fuel consumption and reducing power.
8. Clean carbon deposits in time: Due to the high temperatures generated by the relevant components during the combustion process, the ash polymer adheres to the valve, valve seat, fuel injector, piston top, etc., if it is not cleaned timely, it will increase fuel consumption, and seriously affect the normal operation of the engine, in general, it is best to clear every 4-6 months.
9. No overload operation: The overload operation of the diesel engine pump causes a part of diesel to be a black smoke, cannot exert effective energy, increase fuel consumption, and shorten the service life of related parts.
10. Regular inspection and maintenance: It is necessary to regularly check and adjust the valve clearance of the diesel engine pump, the injection pressure, the oil supply time, etc., and eliminate the scale and dirt of the cooling water jacket in time. Valves, fuel injectors and other components should be repaired, replaced when broken, important parts should be in good condition. At the same time, in practice, we should find out the general troubleshooting methods for diesel water pumps during use to avoid situations where no power in an emergency situation.