Diesel engine fire pump maintenance
2. Check the oil level in the oil pan: observe whether the oil level reaches the marking mark on the oil scale. If it is insufficient, add the specified amount, but not exceed the upper limit of the scale mark.
3. Check the oil level of the fuel injection pump governor: if it does not reach the specified engraved mark, add enough oil (some fuel injection pump governors do not have a scale, this step can be omitted).
4. Check whether there is sufficient lubricating grease in the oil filling point of the water pump: Remove the grease nipple on the circulating water pump of the diesel engine and observe whether the lubricating grease inside is sufficient. If insufficient, use a grease gun to inject sufficient lubricating grease into it.
6. Check the drive connection plate of the fuel injection pump: check whether the connection screw is loose. If it is loose, re-correct the fuel injection advance angle and tighten the connection screw.
7. Clean the exterior of the diesel engine and ancillary equipment: wipe off the oil, water and dust on the surface of the fuselage, turbocharger, cylinder head cover, air filter, etc. with a dry cloth or a rag soaked in diesel; wipe or use The compressed air blows away the dust on the surface of the charging generator, radiator, fan, etc.
The biggest difference between the diesel engine fire pump and the electric water pump is that it has its own independent power supply system-battery. Therefore, the start and operation of the diesel engine fire pump can be completely separated from the mains.