- Diesel Fire Pump
- Electric Fire Pump
- Water Supply Pump
- Diesel Engine Emergency Mobile Pump TruckHigh Flow Booster Pump SystemDomestic Booster Pump SetDiesel Self Priming PumpElectric Self Priming PumpEnd Suction Water PumpSplit Case Water PumpVertical Single Stage PumpHorizontal Single Stage PumpVertical Multistage PumpHorizontal Multistage PumpCQ Magnetic PumpCQF Magnetic PumpSelf Priming Sewage PumpSewage pumping stationG Single Screw PumpsNL Mud Slurry PumpQJB Submersible MixerWQ Submersible Sewage PumpJYWQ,JPWQ Submersible Sewage PumpGW Series Pipeline Non-clogging Sewage PumpDBY Electric Diaphragm Pump QBY Air-operation Diaphragm Pump
1.It can be used for cold water, hot water, chemical liquid and oil.
1.It runs quietly and steadily with easily installaion and maintenance.
2.It can be installed in the pipeline as valve with small space. If used in outdoor, please cover its top.
3.The axle seal adopts use imported material which can extend the life of machinery seal effectively.
4.Series or parallel operation is costmomized to your requirements for flow and lift.
5. It can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the pipeline system requirement.
ISW 50 - 160 (I) A (B)
ISW - Horizontal cold water pump
ISWH - Horizontal chemical pump
ISWR - Horizontal hot water pump
*YG, ISWB Oil pump (explosion-proof motor)
50 — nominal diameter of pump inlet and outlet (mm)
160 — impeller nominal outside diameter (mm)
ISG 50 - 160 (I) A (B)
ISG - Vertical cold water pump
IHG - Vertical chemical pump
IRG - Vertical hot water pump
I — Flow classification
A — impeller through first-cutting
B — impeller through second-cutting
1. Pump Body: to lower the velocity of flow, making velocity energy into pressure energy.
2. Impeller: to play a leading role with its vane forcing liquid rotated and splashed around driven by centrifugal force.
3. Pressure Plug: to mount pressure gauge to monitor the normal operation of pump.
4. Air Release Valve: to release the air inside to ensure the normal start of pump.
5. Y/Y2 Series Motor: the driving part of pump, with a close coupled type.
6. Base: pump’s foundation, to ensure the stable of installation.
7. Water Deflector: to avoid water entering motor due to leakage at seal.
8. Pump Cover: elaborately designed of sharing the same end cover with motor, shortened axial dimensions and simple structure.
9. Mechanical Seal: made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber and etc, for outstanding sealing, durable service life and leak-tightness.
10. Pump Shaft: coaxial with motor and high concentricity to enable pump operating without noise and vibration.
11. Drain Plug: fully let out the liquid inside in case that pump needs servicing or will be left unused for a long time.
1. Y/Y2 Series Motor: the driving part of pump, with a close- coupled type.
2. Pump Shaft: coaxial with motor and high concentricity to enable pump operating without noise and vibration.
3. Water Deflector: to avoid water entering motor due to leakage at seal.
4. Pump Cover: elaborately designed of sharing the same end cover with motor, shortened axial dimensions and simple structure.
5. Mechanical Seal: made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber and etc, for outstanding sealing, durable service life and leak-tightness.
6. Pressure Plug: to mount pressure gauge to monitor the normal operation of pump.
7. Pump Body: to lower the velocity of flow, making velocity energy into pressure energy
8. Drain Plug: fully let out the liquid inside in case that pump needs servicing or will be left unused for a long time.
9. Air Release Valve: to release the air inside to ensure the normal start of pump.
10. Impeller: to play a leading role with its vane forcing liquid rotated and splashed around driven by centrifugal force.
Deliver fresh water or the liquid which its chemical character is similar to fresh water. Industry and city water supply and drainage.
2. Using Instruction
1. Turning the clutch by hand, there should be no jammed phenomenon at the turner position.
2. Opening the inlet valve and the vent valve, letting the water fill into the pump's chamber, then closing the vent valve.
3. Clicking the switch of motor, and confirming whether the turning is right or not.
1. Fully opening the inlet valves, and closing the valves of the outlet pipe.
2. Connecting the power, Opening the valves of the outlet pipe and adjusting the needed working point when the turning velocity is normal.
3. Watching whether there exist abnormities or not, if yes, should the pump be stopped and inspected before re-running.
1. After turning off the outlet valves one by one, shutting off the power.
2. Shutting off the inlet valves.
3. If the ambient temperature is below 0, some warm keeping measures should be adopted.
|Model||Flow(m3/h)||Head(mpa)||Power(kw)||Speed (rpm)||Caliber (mm)|
|more specifications pls feel free to contact us.|
- Diesel Engine Emergency Mobile Pump Truck
- High Flow Booster Pump System
- Domestic Booster Pump Set
- Diesel Self Priming Pump
- Electric Self Priming Pump
- End Suction Water Pump
- Split Case Water Pump
- Vertical Single Stage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- CQ Magnetic Pump
- CQF Magnetic Pump
- Self Priming Sewage Pump
- Sewage pumping station
- G Single Screw Pumps
- NL Mud Slurry Pump
- QJB Submersible Mixer
- WQ Submersible Sewage Pump
- JYWQ,JPWQ Submersible Sewage Pump
- GW Series Pipeline Non-clogging Sewage Pump
- DBY Electric Diaphragm Pump
- QBY Air-operation Diaphragm Pump
InquiryPlease Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 8 hours.