- Diesel Fire Pump
- Electric Fire Pump
- Water Supply Pump
- Diesel Engine Emergency Mobile Pump TruckHigh Flow Booster Pump SystemDomestic Booster Pump SetDiesel Self Priming PumpElectric Self Priming PumpEnd Suction Water PumpSplit Casing Water PumpVertical Single Stage PumpHorizontal Single Stage PumpVertical Multistage PumpHorizontal Multistage PumpCQ Magnetic PumpCQF Magnetic PumpSelf Priming Sewage PumpSewage pumping stationG Single Screw PumpsNL Mud Slurry PumpQJB Submersible MixerWQ Submersible Sewage PumpJYWQ,JPWQ Submersible Sewage PumpGW Series Pipeline Non-clogging Sewage PumpDBY Electric Diaphragm Pump QBY Air-operation Diaphragm Pump
XBD series fire pumps are a kind of new type fire products researched and developed in full compliance with the state issued-newly standard of GB6245-2006 "Fire pump", according to the end-user's practical needs and special using requirements. The inspection of the state fire equipment quality supervising center shows its all kinds of performance indexes are up to or over the standard's requirements and it earned the certificate for fire state products.
XBD series fire pumps are mainly used for the fixed fire hydrant fire system; automatic spraying fire system used by all sorts of organs, projects, high-floor buildings etc. and can be transferred with the clear water without solid grain under 100 or its equivalence, also be used for public-used water providing system for fire, living, production, construction and municipality.
2. Using Instruction
1. Turning the clutch by hand, there should be no jammed phenomenon at the turner position.
2. Opening the inlet valve and the vent valve, letting the water fill into the pump's chamber, then closing the vent valve.
3. Clicking the switch of motor, and confirming whether the turning is right or not.
1. Fully opening the inlet valves, and closing the valves of the outlet pipe.
2. Connecting the power, Opening the valves of the outlet pipe and adjusting the needed working point when the turning velocity is normal.
3. Watching whether there exist abnormities or not, if yes, should the pump be stopped and inspected before re-running.
1. After turning off the outlet valves one by one, shutting off the power.
2. Shutting off the inlet valves.
3. If the ambient temperature is below 0, some warm keeping measures should be adopted.
|Model||Flow(m3/h)||Head(mpa)||Power(kw)||Speed (rpm)||Caliber (mm)|
|MORE SPECIFICATIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.|
InquiryPlease Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 8 hours.