- Diesel Fire Pump
- Electric Fire Pump
- Water Supply Pump
- Shock-resistant Pressure Gauge (10/16bar)Diesel Engine Emergency Mobile Pump TruckHigh Flow Booster Pump SystemDomestic Booster Pump SetDiesel Self Priming PumpElectric Self Priming PumpEnd Suction Water PumpSplit Case Water PumpVertical Single Stage PumpHorizontal Single Stage PumpVertical Multistage PumpHorizontal Multistage PumpCQ Magnetic PumpCQF Magnetic PumpSelf Priming Sewage PumpSewage pumping stationG Single Screw PumpsNL Mud Slurry PumpQJB Submersible MixerWQ Submersible Sewage PumpJYWQ,JPWQ Submersible Sewage PumpGW Series Pipeline Non-clogging Sewage PumpDBY Electric Diaphragm Pump QBY Air-operated Diaphragm Pump
1. Provided with vertical, multistage and segmental structure, this series of pumps are featured by compact framework, small volume, little occupation and elegant outline;
2. Mechanical seal for shaft, little leakage, smooth operation and easy maintenance;
3. If the operating environment requires vibration damping and noise reduction, connecting plate and vibration isolating pad or vibration isolator may be installed;
4. With a rain cover provided to motor, this pump can be used outdoors. There is no need of a pump room, which is a saver of construction expenditures.
XBD series fire pumps are mainly used for the fixed fire hydrant fire system; automatic spraying fire system used by all sorts of organs, projects, high-floor buildings etc. and can be transferred with the clear water without solid grain under 100 or its equivalence, also be used for public-used water providing system for fire, living, production, construction and municipality.
2. Using Conditions
1. The mediums handled should be similar to water, kinematic viscosity 150mm /s, not containing solid particles and corrosive property;
2. Maximum working pressure of system: ≥2.5MPa;
3. Temperature of mediums handled: -15 ℃~99 ℃;
4. Ambient temperature: ≥40 ℃ , relative humidity: ＜95%;
5. Protection level of motor: IP44, IP54 and IP55, insulation level of motor: B and F.
|Model||Flow(m3/h)||Head(mpa)||Power(kw)||Speed (rpm)||Caliber (mm)|
|MORE SPECIFICATIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.|
InquiryPlease Feel free to give your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you in 8 hours.